Thursday, June 01, 2006

Stop talking... I am eating

I just finished a 150g NET Calbury milk chocolate in under 45 minutes (plus dinner and a few 'snakes', and miso soup with tofu). Someone ~ present me an award already! I tell you, I can eat and snack like no other and anyone who knows me know my RULE: 'Go away! Order your own dessert'. That might not seem fair, but I just don't share!

A blog I read today quoted Karl Lagerfeld saying, 'There is something distasteful about their inability to control themselves [overweight people]. To be thin takes control and rigour.' I don't know when that freaky, wrinkly and ugly monster crashed onto our planet, but I think it's time someone ask Ultraman to exterminate him. Skinny people have better 'self-control'? I bet to differ. Just look at thinny whinny Katie Moss who snorts more powder than the powder she puts on her face. Further, it's only a matter of time before bony Naomi Campbell stops throwing phones at her assistant, and swaps to daggers instead.

Melbourne is on SALE - again! 10-20% off everything at Myer and 20-30% off selected items at David Jones. It ends this weekend - I think. I hate shopping in Melbourne though. Anyway, check this baby out:

Photo from Aussiebum. Animate Briefs Voyageur.

It's only AUD23.59, and I think you'll have to order it online from their website.

I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY! Sorry Kate Moss, I am so going to hell for saying what I said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home