Thursday, May 11, 2006

Weekend weekend where are you

I promised some more photos from the past weekend and here you go.

Japanese party on Lygon:

Photo from Wilson's mobile. The caucasian is Jia's boyfriend Ryan.

Johan's 21st b-day:

Johan's apartment on Flinders Lane. I like, love and adore that apartment, especially the brick wall and high ceiling.

Mr Johan with his heavenly fridge. Obviously, no one was worried about not having enough alcohol that night.

Johan, Tommy and Gloria - Zorro wannabes~!

Dinner at Wilson's on Tuesday:


Look at this! Pretty good for a home-made curry laksa. Yummy too!

The only time I'd smile is when someone told a funny joke, or someone around me is a joke, or something is yummy.

I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY! To tell you the truth, I don't go to uni because I've recently broke up with it and I am just not ready to see it yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home