Thursday, May 18, 2006

The DaVinci Code

Boohoo, I am short and bulky! That's bad. It's right down there with being poor and ugly. Not that I've a problem for being short since it's 'in' to be short - just look at Kate Moss, Eva Longoria, and Sarah J Parker. But I am getting too muscly. Sometimes it's hard to know whether you are too big or not. When you ask people, some might say yes when you are not just to stir with your head, and some might be genuinely concerned about you looking like, according to Darren, a lobster. I realised that I am probably getting too big when I felt my chest bouncing while I was running on the threadmill.

Photo from ninemsn. Anyway, I went to watch the DaVinci Code with some friends tonight. I don't have a clue what the movie is about, and I'll just blame it on the fact that I haven't read the book. All I know is that Audrey Tautou is cute when she speaks English in a French accent. I like her, somehow she remains me of Snow White. I thought she didn't really 'pop' in the movie though, and when she stood next to Tom Hanks, it's literally like Snow White standing next to Shrek. Who is Mary Magdalene anyway? Was she Jesus's mom, Mary, or a whole new person? I can understand why it might be too kinky for the bible if she was Jesus's mom.

Why the fuck did Nadia Petrova withdraw? That wasn't my plan at all. Argh ~ I hate it when someone messes with my plan. I'll sure put a not-winning-another-title-for-the-rest-of-the-year spell on her! Well, I guess all it matters is that Hingis have just beat Schiavone 6-0 7-5 in the third round and I think she'll probably face Pennetta again in the quarters.

Photo from ninemsn. This news is kind of old, but did you know that Nicole Kidman is engaged to Keith Urban? To be honest, they look more like sisters than a couple. Kidman is boring, country music is boring... so I guess they match after all. Love is everything.

I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY! Competition is not about winning; as long as you are not losing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home