Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A day at uni, a year off my life

I knew today would not be a smooth sailing day when I woke up 3 times for mid-night pees and had 2 strange dreams last night. The first thing that went wrong was when I realised the new MET ticket which I thought I had wasn't actually new. I had to go into clayton to collect the final draft of my essay from my supervisor. As I slowly and nervously flicked through page by page of my paper, I knew exactly what was my second problem of the day - editing. Adamant to hand in my completed essay by today, even though it is not due until Friday, I spent roughly 2 hours working in the computer lab.

Immediately after that, I rushed to the library, added 4 dollars to my printing card and attempted to print the essay. It was then, when my third problem occured. The printing cost 6 dollars in total. With no more coins and no other options, I ran to the canteen about 50 metres from the library and bought pack of chips. With a 2 dollar coin held firmly in my hand, I rushed back to the library to try to print the essay again.

All was well until my forth problem came knocking. While I was reading through my essay for the very last time (so I thought) I found a typo and a formatting error in my essay. I needed to find a computer, prompto. After 20 minutes of searching around about and up and down, I saw a unoccupied computer few steps in front of me. I took 3 big lunges and 'evil eyed' around me to fan off anyone trying to fight me for MY computer. This time it only took me 5 minutes to do some minor editing before I printed my completed research essay.

As I headed towards the law building, ready to submit my paper, my fifth problem dropped by. The 2 hour MET ticket I bought in the morning had expired. At that time, all I had was a 50 dollar note; which meant that my only option was to go back to the canteen area to buy another MET ticket. I could have bought a ticket on the bus, but that's if I enjoy receiving verbal abuse from the bus driver for not giving him the right amount of money.

In the end, I've handed in my essay and that one less thing to worry about as I prepare for my first exam, which is on next Monday.

POP QUIZ
#1 Have you seen this hoodie by Anticon? It is convenient and multi-functional. You can rob a bank with the hood on and skateboard of the the bank with the hood off, and the cops will never know it's you did it.




#2 You know some people sleep walk right? But I bet you didn't know some sleep run. I like Mr Jude Law's running shorts.

#3 What would happen if I keep training my upper body? I'd look like Mimi.

#4 Look closely; is that Ms Richie's pubic hair or tattoo?

It's a tattoo ~ ha!

Photos from Celebworld.

#5 What did I tell you about not fighting in public!? How dare you go and kick Mr Photographer!?
Don't you walk away while I am speaking! Girl, you are so grounded!

Photos from Superficial and Ohnotheydidnt.

I have something to say! Someone please feed Ms Moss some 'lollies', she was nicer when she was a mess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home