Saturday, May 13, 2006

I love ツメイシ

Photo from Almosthuman86. I've always liked Chemistry for their slow, touching songs. But now I am in love with ケツメイシ's (Ketsumeishi) music, particularly さくら (Sakura), 旅人 (Tabibito) and トモダチ(Tomodachi). Lalala ~ I want to be a Japanese rapper... now... please? By the way, I am not sure if this picture is ケツメイシ or not ~ HA! I searched for their pictures on google, clicked on one of the links and saw this picture and I just assumed it's them. All I know is that they were the best-selling band in 日本 last year, with 3-4 guys in the band.

Today was weird. It was the first time since I cannot remember when where I woke up feeling hang over-free. I stayed home last night and I found myself $70 richer this morning. I stayed home the whole day though, listened to my online lecture for 2 hours and spent the rest to the day working on my research essay about child labour. It is hard to have to think about something you don't give a fuck, let alone having to write 7000-9000 words about it. Anyhow, since I am a talented little bullshitter, the essay is almost done and I am more than over the moon, I am 'over the Sun'... 10 times.

Friday was weird too. I got into an argument with a friend because I wanted to go clubbing and I promised I wouldn't a week ago. Anyway, that has been resolved, forgotten, forgiven and what not. It was Anthony's birthday. I think I sang Happy Birthday to him like 10 times, he probably thinks that I was making fun of him getting older. Well, I am old too... just not as old ~ HA! Oh, by the way, I loathe 'keeper'. No one 'keeps' and no one should.

I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY! No one cries for no reason. Those who claim that they don't know why they cry are either hiding 'something' or don't know what the 'something' is yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home