Wednesday, June 07, 2006

It's only Wednesday today

This week has been an emotional rollercoaster, and it's only Wednesday today! I had my first exam on Monday. From the moment I exited the exam hall, I knew my 'carelessness' will come back to haunt me. Depresssed and in half consciousness, I went to have a haircut at Melbourne Central. You know why hairdressers are always smiling and happy? That's because they rarely have bad-hair-days. Thus, I hereby declare: A good haircut is the new anti-depressant!

Yesterday I spent the whole day preparing for my second exam, which I had just now. In the afternoon, I went to get some tickets with Tommy for this party that I am going to this weekend. I was feeling excited about the party and also my exam, until the Martina Hingis v Kim Clijster match that night. All you need to know about that match is that; I did not sleep well last night. Anyway, when did Martina get the nickname 'Chucky'!? I read that she got that nickname because of her bulbious forehead. You be the judge:

Photos from Yahoo! Sports and BrideofChucky.

Today was like hell, waiting for my exam to start (started at 2:30pm). The exam questions were quite straightforward but they weren't easy. At one point I had to tear out two pages of what I wrote and start over again. I was relieved when it was over and went straight to gym. When I got home and logged onto my Monash portal, guess what I found out. Remember the 7000-9000 words research essay I did on a topic I couldn't care less? I got the result back and I was surprised. I guess that shows you how good I am at bullshitting, and also the academic standard at Monash (which is extremely high and reputable! Just in case there are some Monash students or tutors who read this blog ~ HA).

I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY! Study smart, not hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home