Monday, April 17, 2006

Reflection

I've survived the weekend ordeals! After all the embarrassments, troubles and harms I had done to myself and others on Friday night, I woke up on Sunday morning after 20 hours of sleep with a mild headache. Did I tell you there was blood in my vomit? Scary? Hell yeah! Lesson: Eat something... anything... before you drink.

I spent the entire Sunday morning working one my third essay (something on the directors' liability to creditors). I also went to the State Library to do some research work! Then I came home and do what I always do on a Sunday afternoon - practice piano. I f**king hate my piano. Since I brought up the word 'f**k', I might as well alert to this is hilarious article from the UK Times about tennis rising star Andy Murray who swore at the Davis Cup.

Here's an abstract of the article:
A PRETTY poor weekend, on the whole. You’re feeling like a piece of ****, you lose a ****ing tennis match and then your team get fined $2,500 because you said **** to the wrong person. But to make the weekend even *****ier, if that were possible, every ****ing ****er in the whole ****ing country is on your case, tut-tutting and moralising, especially people who you know say **** all the ****ing time. Or if not, they’ re being ****ing patronising and telling you that they appreciate your ****ing passion. **** the lot of them. [http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,5205-2126834,00.html]

Anyway, my piano is a Mignon; a German brand I think. I really regret buying this piano. My uncle actually told me that he thinks I should get a secondhand Yamaha rather than an unknown brand. I didn't listen and now I regret. I was only 13 years old then though, so been a rebel was a MUST if you want to be COOL . The keys ~ geez, they just never bounce up fast enough after you striked them. Maybe that's why I am crap at playing fast pieces now!

Since last night, I've amended my declaration of 'no alcohol ever again' to 'no white/red wine and champagne ever again'. Well, it's just a bit weird not drinking when you go to your friend's (Gloria) houseparty where what people do is just drink and chat (and we all know how I don't talk much). The party was fun and funny. All was well and then someone started crying. Maybe it was because there wasn't any Easter eggs and we should be listening to church hymns instead of Paul van Dyke, but I don't believe a person cry for no reason. Whatever the reason; I said it then and I will say it now - Cheer up! You are too young to be sad!

Here are some photos from the Friday party I went to before I vomitted like the girl in The Exorcist:

All party pictures look the same. Boring. But you get the idea - it was big, fun, lots of people.

Here is a more interesting picture a friend sent to me. While mixed-race dating is gaining some acceptance, people have already started mixed-species dating.

Photo by Darren Plunkett.

Have a look at this clip from this site. It's the preview for Titanic 2, and it's fake! Look damn real though:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfwnEVCwqsM&search=titanic%202

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

because I am stronger than this? hahahaha

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home