Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I don't want to die... yet

Sometimes you just have to stop what you are doing and re-evaluate your priorities. I have been partying at least 3 nights per week for the past 2-3 weeks and I am exhausted. After all the heavy boozing, I think all my brain cells have migrated to hell, waiting for me to join them. Seriously, it is just like committing suicide. Just that you probably die instantly when you commit suicide while over-drinking is a more prolonged process of dying. You drink; get liver cancer; need operation; cured but you got infected by some deadly viruses when you had the liver problem; etc... While I was searching for pictures of alcohol related diseases to try to scare myself awake, I came across this old article which I thought is quite tragic, but funny:

"When they put my baby on my breast, I knew something was wrong, so I lifted my head to look at him," Maza Weya said of her newborn. "I could smell the alcohol on his breath," she said. "My baby was born drunk." http://www.gannett.com/go/difference/greatfalls/pages/part3/babies.html

Last night, a couple of us got some boozes and went to Darkus' place to drink before going to this club where Inaya Day was performing. We drank and we drank and we drank. If water = alcohol, then I would have had my daily requirement of water in that 2 hours. We stayed at the club for 6-7 hours! And now I am so very tired.

Now that uni has recommenced, I think it's time for me to farewell my scene life. Plus, I am a man of many hobbies! I can surely occupy myself without having to go to clubs. In fact, I actually don't like drinking alcohol. I only drink when I go out. So by not going clubbing, I'll not only save money and time, but save myself from premature death!

I went to play tennis with some friends on Sunday. It was good, other than the 15-minute doubles game where I served like a blinded retard. After the first 20 minutes of trying to hit like Hingis (topspin and placement) I came to the conclusion that I would never hit like Martina Hingis because I am Serena Williams. Somehow the tennis ball always land long when I try to add spin and minus pace, but when I hit it as hard as I could, it stays in and deep. I got one of those blood-filled blister again and it actually burst while we were playing. So reminder to all people, DO NOT TOUCH MY TENNIS RACKET.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I hope today is over soon.

12:01 AM  
Blogger John Ng said...

tmy needs to recover faster... we have to be as tough as darkus!

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home