Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Freckles or Flawless?

While I was on my way to 'Bowl something' to get some Indian food for dinner, I saw this billboard by Dove at the corner of Elizabeth Street and Lonsdale Street:

It asks the question: 'Does beauty mean looking like everyone else?' And there is a number you can sms to vote either 'Freckles?' or 'Flawless?'. The votes currently stand at 4665 and 4375, respectively. What is this board trying to tell us? I think it is trying to say that flaws are beautiful or something in this nature. But isn't Dove all about having 1/4 moisturised, flawless skin? And I guess also 1/4 moisturised, flawless HAIR since they now also make shampoos and conditioners. This board confuses me.

Recently, I have this thing for Indian and Thai food. It's the taste from layers of different flavoured spices erupting in your mouth while at the same time releasing a combination of aroma triggering your emotion like an instant dose of ethnical ecstasy, which makes them so addictive. Name me any other food can make you cry like a baby the way super hot (but yummy) Tom Yam soup can.

Here is a photo taken last Saturday night at Darkus' place:

There is a reason why I resized this picture this small before posting it. I look fucked! I look like I am in extreme pain or something. I was so drunk I couldn't even do a proper 'V'. Why was I biting my tongue? Why was Tommy (aka Queen of Alcohol) so red? Actually everyone was red because everyone was drunk, other than Aaron (in pink) the designated driver. HA~! That reminds me I still owe him a drink.

I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY! will be the final segment of my blog starting next blog!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

john you look retarded in that photo AS ALWAYS ;)

3:23 PM  
Blogger John Ng said...

I TRY to look like a retard so that you don't get intimidated to be my friend ;)

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home