Saturday, April 15, 2006

A hell of a night!

Have you ever pass out from drinking too much alcohol? I have! What's worse is that first I vomitted and then I passed out on Melbourne's chic Chapel Street. It was not only embarrassing to me but also my friends.

All I remember was that around 7 of us got to my friend, Darkus' place with some alcohol. We planned to get a bit pissed before heading to this recovery party at South Yarra. I remember we drank, got in the car, then I was vomiting on the street and heard Tommy saying, 'You are stronger than this, John'. And then I passed out. However, according to Tommy - we drank, I was very noisy in the car, got to the club but Darkus and I couldn't get in because we were too drunk, we sat outside while the rest went in and when they came out Darkus and I were vomiting. Some caucasian guys came to help and bought us some milk. Then Aaron, Chris and Tommy took us back to Darkus' place, helped me change and I slept on the sofa.

I feel so bad for what I've done. Thanks guy for taking care of me. Mark my words: I WILL NEVER TOUCH OR EVEN GO NEAR ANY TYPE OF BEVERAGE WHICH CONTAINS ANY PERCENTAGE OF ALCOHOL EVER AGAIN.

P.s. Funny how I actually went to renew my health insurance because I was afraid something bad will happen to me from partying too hard. I guess I jinxed myself by doing that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You can handle it, you are stronger than this!

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home