Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Who Is John?

I am someone who:
  1. doesn't go into shops where no one is in it, except shop assistants. (Stay away from my, shop assistants!)
  2. wears cap because I am too lazy to style my hair. (I actually don't like wearing cap.)
  3. spends 20 plus minutes cleaning my teeth every night. (Whitening mouth wash, brush, floss with superfloss and normal waxed floss.)
  4. likes to set my mobile phone on silent. (No one really calls me, so I get heart attack when I hear the mobile rings.)
  5. thinks that I am unhealthy if I don't take my vitamins and/or herbal supplements everyday. (I am a pathophobic.)
  6. sings in my head when I walk alone. (I get bored easily, so I sing in my head to keep myself entertained.)
  7. focuses on objects rather than people when walking. (I don't like being looked at, so I think if I don't look at people, I will not know if they are looking at me.)
  8. chooses what I remember. (I don't get depressed for more than one day.)
  9. doesn't talk much, but dislike silence. (I likes listening to what people has to say.)
  10. sings mostly slow songs at Karaoke. (I can't read chinese fast enough to sing fast songs.)
  11. doesn't like to waste my time sleeping. (I still get my 7 hours sleep per night though.)
  12. can say no. (I don't like making myself do something I don't like doing.)
  13. is not a morning person. (If I kill someone oneday, I bet it will be in the morning.)
  14. dislikes over friendly 'strangers'. (People who pretend they know you inside out after meeting you once or twice.)
  15. thinks of a quiet beach when I can't sleep. (It helps.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like John is some bloody interesting individual.

6:14 PM  
Blogger John Ng said...

Some people call me interesting, and some people just simply call me weird haha~

12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd call you simply interesting but maybe weird.
You should visit a nice healthy part of Melbourne like Greensborough, perhaps!

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home