Saturday, March 25, 2006

Melbourne is ON SALE

If shopping is a sin then I should start going to church.

Initially, I planned to go buy a Fred Perry old school shorts and then go to the State Library to do some research. Not only did I not go to the library, I ended up buying... ummm... lets just say more than just a pair of shorts. Half way through my shopping madness, I had to resort to calling my dad and ask him if he still loves me.

Melbourne is ON SALE, god damn it.

Remember how I said I adore this shirt:

'Look and you shall find', and look what I found:

It's different but still, good enough for me! It's Polo Jeans Co. and after discount it's only around $100. I got the last medium size but I think there are still some L and XL left.

If you are looking for discounted under-garments - go to David Jones; only 25% off at Myer on selected items. Don't bother going upstairs David Jones - old discounted (then back to full price and now discount again) and revoltingly ugly stuff. Paper Denim something and Nudie jeans are 40% off!

Prime on Lt Collins Street has half-price old school shorts in white and blue. PSC has new LV monogram-alike tees. The sale at Fat/GPO has ended.

I didn't find anything interesting at Myer. The most interesting things were their display windows. Here are two guys cooking:

And here is someone changing clothes:

Interesting, is it now!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home