Monday, March 27, 2006

Cosmetic surgery

Today a friend of mine has his eye bags removed. Although I haven't got the chance to see how it looks like, I am sure it looks great. When you think about it, this sort of surgery is so fast and simple everyone with eye bags should consider having it done! The whole operation only took around an hour, plus one week rest. When I had braces for my teeth, I had to wait one whole year before I can start pretending I was born with straight teeth.

My view on cosmetic surgery is simple - Yes to minor alterations, and No to big ones. And what do I mean by 'big one'? Look at Mr King of Pop-turned-pedophile accussee:

To avoid being bombarded with messages arguing the contrary, I won't argue the proposition - 'it is not how you look outside, but something blah blah blah...'

Pop quiz anyone?

no.1 what does this picture remain you of (the pants)?

Photo from Men's non-no July 2003.
Ralph Lauren, Fall 2006.

It is not like a fold-up-cause-you-can't-afford-to-shorten-it, but it's more like a roll up to show off your ankles, or something like that. Nice.

no. 2 who made me very disappointed today? None other than Miss Hingis. She was 3-0 up in the third set and lost in the tiebreaker where (I think) she had a matchpoint. Sigh~ I don't care anymore.

no.3 having lived in Melbourne for almost 10 years, what did I eat for the first time on Saturday?

Durians - yum yum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home