Saturday, April 08, 2006

Go away hang over

While I was out in the city today, I saw a Dove poster which makes this statement: Will society ever think old is beautiful? (Here, I think 'old' refers to physical appearance as opposed to age.) Maybe because I am still young, but I've never thought the society thinks that being old = 'ugly'. I am all for the idea of aging gracefully. Anyway, you know how those who say they don't mind getting old are usually the first to go under the knife.

Argh! I am having the worse hang over EVER, and I still have to listen to some online lectures today! I should have thought of that before pouring all those vodka shots down my throat, shouldn't I? But it was tommie boi's birthday, and who doesn't know of his obsession with alcohol (both drinking and serving) - haha.

After all the drinking, we headed off to this club which was having this Foam Night:

While I was there, I thought it looked cool, fun and it was like walking on clouds. Afterwards, I thought, 'Damn, now I have to chuck out my favourite pair of shoe'. Long day today, lots of studying to do, and I don't think I am physically or mentally up to it.

Pop quizzie

#1 Seperated at birth?

Tennis players: Martina Navratilova and Katarina Srebotnik.

#2 Who thinks Marat Safin needs a haircut?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home