Friday, March 24, 2006

A dull day

Yawn ~ if boredom has a face, I can tell you it would look like mine. The most productive thing I did so far today was - waking up. Oh and if the process of thinking what to do for the rest of the day can be considered as productive, then I've done two productive things today.

I watched a bit of the hockey semi-final match between Australia and Malaysia on telly and surprise surprise, Malaysia lost 0-6. While Channel 9 was showing the badminton men's double match between Australia and New Zealand, I saw this two Malaysian chicks competing on the court next to it. I was like 'What the~'. I didn't know potatoes can play professional badminton. But credit to them, they did win (quarterfinal).

To my surprise, Malaysia has won a total of 15 metals. They won gold in badminton mixed double, women's triple lawn ball and men's 56kg weightlifting. I am so inspired by their achievements I awarded my new toy a Commonwealth Games gold metal as well.

Told ya I was bored!

Popcorn? Pop pop? Pop song? Pop Quiz!
#1 What is making my head turn? Those tiny, little, short, tight and probably very uncomfortable vests.

Missoni. Dsqzured2. Photo from style.com

#2 Who has 'my' ear?


Ken Hirai.

#3 Where are the 11 althetes from Sierra Leone, Tarzanian boxer and Bangladeshi runner? Probably at the immigration office applying for refugees visas? Just kidding, no offence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home