Sunday, April 02, 2006

Self-pity, Mean it!, Leather.

Self-pity - the new attention-seeking mechanism
Calling all people who can't stop self-pitying themselves, stop it! Self-pity should not be confused with the lack of self-confidence because while the latter refers to genuine dissatisfaction of oneself, the former is desperately used to attract attention. It is annoying! You know that most of the time people who said 'I am ugly' not only want to hear confirmation that they are not, they also want charity sympathy. Why don't they just go buy a butcher knife and cut themselves into pieces!? The best way to deal with these type of people is to not deal with them at all.

Say what you mean!
You know sometimes people say things with such assertion you are sure they mean what they say? It will only bothers you more when they do something contrary to what they said later on. Words like 'maybe', 'might' etc.. are there for a reason. Don't say 'I am definitely going to buy Item X' when you know there is a probable or possible chance that you might buy it! This will not only create uncertainty in what you said before, but also what you say after.

Argh!

Want and really want
Anyway, there are things that I want, and there are things that I REALLY want. This pouch thingy is definitely in my REALLY want list:

Hermes. Photo from Milk HK mag

(Note to self - if I buy it, don't use it in KL to prevent getting targeted by 'motorbike thieves'.) The problem with this type of things is that, they are IN at one moment and OUT while you are half way through a blink of an eye. So come to think of it, maybe it's not something I really want. Nice though.

While we are talking about something leathery. This is extremely nice and I am still waiting for my friend to help me check how much it cost:


Bottega Veneta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home