Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Bloody fat... Wil's graduation

GOD SAVE ME! I don't know if it's the start of the cold weather or maybe there are some new fat-gaining viruses around but since I came back from overseas, I have gained 2 kg and around 2% body fat. I have a feeling it's my new inactive life which causes the weight gain. I thought I would be kind to my body and reduced my gym program from 5 days per week to 3 days. Obviously my body is not very appreciative of what I've done for it - bastard! I've come up with this new program and hopefully it'll bring my body fat % back down:

Mon - chest/back supersets and 10mins cardio.
Wed - biceps/triceps supersets and 10 mins cardio.
Fri - shoulders/legs and 15 mins cardio.
Sat - whole body workout plus 30 mins cardio.

I've swapped from white bread to wholegrain and I've been pooing like an elephant! That helps with weight management, yeah?

Past Thursday was Wilson's graduation ceremony. Congrats! While I can't wait for get my butt into the workforce, Wilson is studying for another one and a half year - Master of Education. Anyway, here are some pictures from that day:

Wilson, Me and my sister, Christean at Sofitel Hotel for afternoon buffet.

Wilson, Me, Wilson's mum - Mrs Wu, Jia and Dennis at Sofitel Hotel.


Wilson and I at Monash just before the ceremony.

Wilson and Christean at Monash.

My sister and I at Monash carrying a bouquet of flowers someone bought for Wilson.

Wilson's cousin, Ann in pink overcoat, Aussie guy is Jason - Wilson sister's boyfriend and guy in coat next to Wilson is Marcus.

Mrs Wu, Wilson's sister - Evans, Me and Christean at the ceremony hall.

Easter this Friday. We will get a week off as part of the uni semester break + Easter. I know exactly I am doing this break already. Essay, essay and essay - literally. I have 3 essays due right after the break. Right now, I don't want to think about them. I'll enjoy the party I talked about a few blogs back and then only will I start worrying about my essays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home