Friday, March 31, 2006

Lets get the party started

There is this BIG HUGE GIGANTIC party coming up in Melbourne. I 've never been to it before so I don't know what it is called, but I think I might go and see what it is like this year. Its 'timetable', however, puzzles me. My friend told me that it starts at 11am~!?? If you think that's weird, get this - it ends at 8pm~!!!!!??? If you think that's weirder, get this - the afterparty starts at 8pm till whenever~!!!???!!!!??? Personally, I am not a socialite or frequent clubber so I don't know if I am supposed to be open-minded and accept that this is how party works or to laugh and say 'what the~'.

The party(ies) is held around the CBD, I think. So I guess on the plus side, I could always come home if the morning session sucks and wait for the afterparty to start. Or just skip the entire morning party and just go to the one after. It's one or two weeks away - plenty of time to decide.

I wonder if people actually go home to change in between. It's easy for those who live in the CBD area but I suspect a majority of them don't. Imagine those who go to grab a bite in the city or something after heavy drinking, clothes saturated with smelly sweat and looking like s/he just got out from a dog-orgy. I mean, if you don't care about how you look, at least think about the people who has to look at you.

Anyway, I think I am going since this is my last year in Melbourne and all. I'll see if I can post some photos from the party later on.

Popcorn or pop quiz?

#1 Need new underwears? Confused about which to get from all the available selections? Get the new Paul Smith underwears at David Jones (new in Melbourne anyway)! There is one in white with black patterns and flowers etc.. which is nice too.



#2 Just to prove that you will always find something interest on the street of Melbourne - what did I find on the wall at an alley along Flinders Lane? A very interesting looking voodoo doll-like statue.

Now I just hope I didn't bring any spirit home.

P.S. I am surprised how good this picture turned out. I took it with my mobile phone cam.

1 Comments:

Blogger q said...

er in taipei when i went ppl go back to change in between the "parties"

i realised that because i went back home in between the "parties" but din't bother to change

When i went out again it was all the same people except in different clothes

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home