Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I cooked... what's new... everything!

Usually for someone who has never cook before, s/he starts by trying to cook an egg or something simple. However, I am not 'someone' so I cooked my sister and myself chicken stir-fry last night. Note to self -

  1. Cut the meat into smaller portions.
  2. Put vegie in earlier so you don't over cook the meat.
  3. You don't make sauce by pouring half a cup of water into wok. That'll only drown your poor little chicken.

Well, at least the rice was edible. I was going to take some photos of the stir-fry, but then I thought, why would I want to embarrass myself like that? I haven't given up though. Practice, practice, more practice.

I came across this article just now about money and happiness, and it was like reading inside my head! Money doesn't bring happiness but it can sure buy you some... if you have enough of it.

'If you don't have money to buy things, you're going to be very frustrated. It's just that simple.'

In other words, more monies = less frustrations = more happinesses. YAY! I sooo get it! I'm a living proof of this proposition. Last time, I was frustrated when I saw those cute undies by D&G at David Jones not because they didn't have my size or because they didn't suit my cute little bubble butt, it was because I couldn't afford them.

FAST FACTS:

1) What people do to get famous nowadays? Come out of the closet (i.e. Lance Bass from N'sync) or marry his boyfriend (i.e. Darren Hayes from Savage Garden and David from BB06).

2) Crazy inventions, crazy I tell you. Patches for fat reduction... what's next... send someone to the moon!!?

Comodynes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home