Saturday, July 08, 2006

I am not as normal as I look

According to the How Normal Are you quiz, I am only 40% normal. What does that tell you? I haven't reach the plateau of weirdness and there is still room for improvement. The quiz also said that: 'While some of your behavior is quite normal... other things you do are downright strange. You've got a little of your freak going on but you mostly keep your weirdness to yourself.' I think that is a very true description of me. Ha ~ it's not unknown to me that I am weird anyway. Afterall, it has long been confirmed by birth mom who said, 'Aiyo Yit Haur (John), why are you so weird hah ~?' haha. I would rather be myself and be eccentric, than be normal and like everyone else. I DESPISE NORMAL PEOPLE.

I went for haircut at the same place on Tuesday. I am not very pleased with it. I requested the same haircut I had from a Top Stylist this time, instead of the Art Director I had last month, and I understand why the latter charges more. This Top Stylist wore a pair of skinny jeans that looked old and baggy. His slimfit shirt (supposedly) was too small, exposing his protruding tummy. And don't you hate hairdresser who tries to sell you hair products? I know I do! Mine tried to sell me a whole shampoo and conditioning, and styling range after I'd told him that, 'Yep, I've got everything.' Anyway, I am still trying to get that 'Cactus Jam' look and it's coming along quite well.

Popcorn... I mean quiz
#1 Do I like Dsquared this season? Not really. Everything about it is boring. And those ugly... ugly shoes that only devil knows how to make.

#2 Who do I like this season? Prada, Junya Watanabe and Kim Jones.

#3 What is fashion supposed to do? Anything other than to scare people.

Haute Couture: Christian Dior F/W 06.07.

I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY! I don't care who wins the Henin-Hardanne and Mauresmo Wimbledon final as long as it's not Henin-Hardanne.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home