Thursday, July 20, 2006

My Super Laxatives

Tease and laugh at me all you want but I've decided to be a nerd this semester. So far, I'm right on track. I attended every lecture except for two; which clashed with my two other subject, so I'll have to listen to them online. It is refreshing to see young and innocent (sexually) first year students, eager to learn and experiment... HA~. Little do they know, education doesn't equate to wealth. Education only means 'pay us for information... and oh, choose what information you want carefully because they are non-refundable'.

Tonight a friend and I went to have Korean food at this Korean restaurant on La Trobe Street for dinner. They used to have a very limited menu but they've added more things now. We weren't actually hungry but we sure feasted like we were. We had a soup, BBQ chicken and a whole plate of fried chicken - Korean style. I was very full afterwards, but if you have seen the dictionary I wrote, 'full' only means 'okay, to desserts now'. We then headed to Max Brenner and had these chocolate drinks called Mint Swirl, and ice-cream. Very fatty? Well, why would I worry about getting fat when my dad sells laxatives? Excruciating stomach ache? That's not gonna stop me! I've been taking since I was 12!


Photo from Yahoo! After dinner and dessert, we went to watch My Super Ex-Girlfriend. It's a comedy about a superhero, G-Girl (Uma Thurma) who gets dumped by her boyfriend (Luke Wilson). G-Girl is needy, dependant and a bit of a psychotic woman who, unlike Superman and Batman who fight to save the world, uses her power to torment her ex-boyfriend. I thought it was funny, but not funny enough. I give it a 6 out of 10.

I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY! If I were to have a supernatural power, I want it to be 'invisibility'.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home