Sunday, July 16, 2006

Marry me

I want to hold a party where people shower me with gifts, jewelries and monies. I want people to envy me as I take a step into the 'next chapter of my life'. I want to get married!

It was an emotional overflow day yesterday. I went to my friend, Jack's, 4th wedding party. He had one in Hong Kong, China and Japan. I was under-dressed. Jack said that party was semi-formal to formal, but if you have seen my wardrobe you would know not to invite me to any event that requires formal attire. I'll post some pictures from that party when I have them.

Anyway, to see two individuals, united and living as one, I must say was quite inspirational. It's a B-R-A-V-E thing to do when you think of all the responsibilities and obligations that come with a marriage. Umm... come to think of it, I think I don't want to get married.

When I got this following picture from my friend, I thought, 'God gave this woman those ugly teeth but I am sure it's her mom who gave her that hideous haircut.' Then I was told who she is, and I was like 'OMFG... NO FUCKING WAY!', but see if you can guess who this was:

Ready?

1...

2...

3...

That was, now international supermodel, Miss Moss. I used to like her rockchick/drugfucked-inspired modelling personality but now I admire her for being dare enough to have dreams:

Photo from Style.

I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY! Ugly people's dreams come true too.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

4 years? That's beginner's stuff! Try 15.5, baby! :)

10:30 PM  
Blogger John Ng said...

Umm... let me direct you to the 'accurate facts station' *do do do... They just got married this April... but husband's from HK/China and wife's from Japan, and they are now PR in Australia... so had four separate wedding ceremonies/parties. Not 4 years of marriage.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Jushie said...

OMG! I thought you were gonna get married when I first saw it.

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

always refreshing to read :)

2:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ms Moss looks so dashing in her new buberry fall2006 catalogues/images!

8:50 AM  
Blogger John Ng said...

I want to get married and have CHILDREN so that I can claim Johnny Howard's $3000 per child policy. I guess what I learnt from that Kate Moss before & after photo is that, drugs make you pretty~!

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home