Wednesday, August 30, 2006

父の日 Special



It's Father's Day this Sunday. Get off you butt and go tell your dad you love him. While you are at it, why not also tell him how much you apprepriate him as a 'walking ATM'? Or better yet, why not tell him to get you a gift to show you his appreciation of you for appreciating him as a father who appreciates you? The most valuable appreciation I've shown my dad, to date, was my promise that I'll take care of him when he is older...

... on the conditions that he, now, does whatever I asked of him and he is to never ask me what I spent my money, I mean his money, on.

Daddy! Boodie! Okay! Hoooooo~!

2 Comments:

Blogger Azza said...

OH, MY, GOD! This is fucking hilarious!!!

12:47 PM  
Blogger John Ng said...

Japanese and British make the best comedies!

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home