Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Every picture tells a story

BIN IN A TUTU: Right now, security is tight in Melbourne because of the Commonwealth Games. As safety most certainly outweighs image, the Melbourne council had replaced those rectangular, metallic bins with this see-through bin which seems to be wearing a transparent tutu in the busy Melbourne Central train station.

MAN IN UNIFORM: First of all, you can see how chicken I was by taking a picture of this policeman when he turned his back to me on a train. But again, security is tight in Melbourne. I think I am actually more scared when I see police officers because they make me think - Why are they here? Is someone going to bomb this train? But if I were to sit next to a terrorist, I'd probably be dead before I realise his rock-hard abs are actually explosives.

INDIAN INVASION: It is a known fact that whichever city Chinese people go, they will take over a part of that city - i.e. there is at least one Chinatown in most of the developed countries. The Indian race is catching up though. There are increasingly more Indians in Melbourne in the past 2-3 years and they are already taking over - the trams. And yeah, they actually played Indian music in that tram.

BEAUTIFUL BLONDES: This mag rack tells you that being blonde = being popular. Cate Blanchett on Harper's Bazaar cover, Gwyneth Paltrow on Marie Claire, Charlize Theron on New Women and Jennifer Lopez on Shop, and guess what? All blondes!
SPEECHLESS: I won't say anything about this Nandos guy, not because I still want to get take away from this Nandos (on Swanston), it's because I live nearby.

USELESS TV: After gym today, I went to get this smoothie called Breakie To Gogo at Boost on Knox Place (in Melbourne Central). It was nice. I actually wanted to take a picture of the plasma tv in the juice shop, but instead, only dare to take a picture of this serviette thingy. How pathetic, I know. Anyway, they've actually got a plasma tv there! What the~. And they used it to put on some old MTVs. Double, what the what the~. What a waste. They could bring in a sofa and dvd player, and bloody live there.


DON'T MAKE ME HATE YOU: Just a few weeks ago, I was telling my friend how I used to hate yoga because in those classes you have to twist and turn and pretend that that's relaxing. However, last Friday I decided to give yoga another chance and planned to go to the yoga class on Sunday noon. When it was Sunday, I forgot, ended up doing something else instead. Guess what? The yoga instructor passed away on Saturday in a car accident. There is something about me hating someone and bad things happening to that person. Some might remember how I despised Capriati when she beat Hingis in the final of the Australian Open. And where is Capriati now? Who knows.


I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO: This 'F1 car' is made out of Solo cans. There are other real F1 cars around it. This is a promotion thing for PS2's new F1 game. But is this 'car' trying to lure me into driving a real F1 car, drinking Solo or buying the PS2 game? I don't know.


BOMB IT: This is a picture of the law building at Monash University. Inside, there are a library, 4 lecture halls, some tutorial rooms and a bookshop. The thing is that having studied at Monash for almost 5 years, I've only studied one subject in this building! Most of the law classes are held at the Arts building. My suggestion? You sure you want it? You will get it! Build 4 more halls at the Arts building and bomb this building.

ANCIENT BUILDING, ANCIENT PEOPLE: I stole this photo from my friend, Samuel's blog. Apparently this is the Arts building at Melbourne University. Looks ancient. No wonder the people there dress the way they do. Yeah, yeah, I am jealous because I am not a Melbourne University student.

SALUTE TO MARTINA: Yeah, stop smiling and start looking angry. My tip? Scare the shit out of your opponent. You think Sharapova's tactic of winning is to hit her groundstrokes as hard as possible? No idiot. She grunts as loud as she can so that her opponent gets scared of becoming deaf, and so, can't concentrate. Hingis beat Davenport 6-3 1-6 6-2. Her next opponent is Dinara Safina. Using my psychic power, I can see 6-something 6-something and some bagels in the air.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home