Friday, May 04, 2007

Quick update #10938573

Gone are the days when all I did were chatting online, enjoying outdoor sports and activities, hanging out and clubbing with friends. In other words, living life to the max. Since I started working, I’ve neglected so many things that I’ve always enjoyed doing. My blog, tennis, gym, music and piano, for instants. It’s depressing I tell you. And I take back what I said before on how I’d prefer working than studying!

Anyway, here's a quick update:

  • 2nd Destination of '07: Bangkok (Songkran Festival) - 12th of April to the 16th. 5 awesome party-packed days.
  • Next destination? Undecided.
  • Next must-get items: Faded, light denim jeans; preferably Acne. And those slogan tees I mentioned before!
  • Why such a short entry? Not supposed to use work resources for personal use ~ sigh.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!! Entry updates!
You have to tell me where to source for all your pweet pwetty tee shirts!

tristan

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Btw, get all the KL guys to join Friendster and link up. Fridae is soo sleazy... Miss u all!

www.friendster.com

add me: sorrowing@hotmail.com (msn also can)

tris

5:05 PM  
Blogger John Ng said...

Friendster... sigh... another neglected child of mine. I had stopped using it for a while, but I think many "KL guys" are using it already anyway. Try to look for Princess Ann on my friendlist, and see if you can find them there.

P.s. re. the sources to those tees - click on the links and that should lead you to the sites ;-)

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home