Monday, March 26, 2007

No. 8 - mission accomplished!

Remember no. 8 from the "20 must-dos before 40" list I posted on my August 2006 blog ? Well, all pedestrians and uninsured road users beware! I've just been conferred the privilege to driiiiiiiive. The only thing is, I should probably never drive, even if my mom's life depends on it. Despite passing my driving test, I'm incapable of looking left or right for incoming traffic when I'm driving straight forward. I panic when I drive above 20km/hr. I shake when I get horned.

But since I can't protect everyone who choose to use the road the same time as I do, as selfish as it may seem, the least I could do is to protect myself and get myself a good solid car with several healthy airbags. It'll either be this...
... or this...

Photos from Suzuki-pest and 14tka.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home