Wednesday, March 07, 2007

What's next?

When I graduated last year, I thought it'd be exciting to endeavour new things. Something outside my expertise, something that'd intrigue me, something that'd get me out of bed for work each day. In fact I was so excited, I was all over the place. I tried almost everything I could think of, things that I enjoy... things that I thought I'd enjoy.

I'm now worn out from trying new things. I know I could go away and blame myself, my parents, and hell, why not God too for the sake of it, but what I need is really some guidance. But at the mean time, what I really neeeeed is to get away to re-assess my goals and priorities.

And that's exactly what I'm doing. Travelling overseas, reassess certain things and hopefully I'll be able to start afresh when I return.

Anyway, now that I've got that off my chest, let me show you the polo shirt I've just decided that I must have. And it is...

Photo from: Style

Fred Perry's check polo shirt. Delicious, I know. The ankle-length nylon pants by Prada is nice too, but you'll need to have one of those legs to pull that off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home