Friday, March 23, 2007

Today is March 23rd

So what now that I am a year older than yesterday? I don't start my downhill descend until I hit 30, right? Or is it 40? And by the way, can someone please remind me when it's time for mid-life crisis? Oh, is it cheaper to be cremated than buried? Just planning ahead before I start losing my memory, or worse, my hair.

Last weekend, my friends threw me, and four others whose birthdays also happen to be on March, one huge conjoined party at a friend's penthouse suite. I don't have photos to show, but think Mika's Grace Kelly MV - dimmed atmosphere, range of upbeat music, trendy people, some sung, some danced on table, chilling out and all the fun stuff.

Speaking of which, Mika's Grace Kelly is definitely my feel-good song of the year. You know every now and then, you come across one of those songs that gives you shivers from the top of your spine right down to your tail bone, and then put a smirk on your face? This is that song! Quirky rhythmic patterns, up tempo, Mika belting out the catchy tune with his falseto - this song has it all. You'd be mad not to be a fan.




Ps. Why are some of the Youtubes I posted in the past just vanished... bam... gone!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home