Thursday, May 17, 2007

Agyness Deyn

First impression DOESN’T always count. When I first saw Agyness Deyn in a fashion spread in a magazine, my first thought was: “This is one hell of a sissy boy.” And then I realised he’s actually a she. Now, I find myself fixated on his, I mean her edgy, boyish appearance and defined cheekbones. I’m not sure about those claims of her being the next Kate Moss, but I’m bestowing her “My Next Favourite Model” award anyway. She so deserves it!

Fresh-faced Agee:
Agee in a Holland's iconic slogan tee:
In the Burberry Prosum Fall 07 show:
Photos from style.com

Oh how I miss my little segment of I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY and here it is again.

I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY! Friendships should be valued and appreciated. Living among millions and millions of people, it’s purely fate when two persons become acquainted. The need to be open-minded towards diversities, and readiness to compromise and be selfless are necessary and inevitable. But when an individual somehow decides that s/he is given the right to stamp on top of others, drop his/her dump and pretend that it’s everyone else’s fault now that everyone is covered with shit, that’s when things get nasty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home