Monday, May 14, 2007

3rd Destination of '07 - Singapore

It’s tiring being me. I was asked by my editor to attend several events for work last week. It’s exhausting to have to attend, let alone sit through functions that you have no interest whatsoever in. But then I guess it’s better than being chained behind a desk. Anyway, out of the bunch, I enjoyed the piano recital by French pianist, Bertrand Chamayou and the Jimmy Choo’s press conference. And I had my first taste of the so-called fashion drink, Moët & Chandon at the latter event. Hurray! I can now draw a line across no. 17 of my “20 Must-Dos before 40” list.

Chan and I and several other friends went to Sg over weekend to go to a beach party. It’s really just like any other beach parties. We weren't going to go at first but went anyway to support a friend of ours who was DJing there that night, to pay our friends in Sg a visit and to shop. After the party, we went to a club called Home for an extension. Furniture from the Salvation Army, wired fenced bar, concrete dominated interior, amazing music, Home is truly an eye-opener. I wish there are clubs like that in KL. Overall, this was the funnest Sg trip I have had thus far. I was able to get the slogan tee and Acne jeans that I've been wanting to get for while, and the partying was different... in a good way. Our Singaporean friends played great hosts.

Next destination? I have a feeling it’s gonna be Sg again.

Ps. I'll update with pics once I've found the cable for my cam.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well.. we can all party at Home club soon again... it'll be our private little coccoon. Shhh... :) but do tell our KL family members about it.. hee..

btw, check my blog.. the pics are up!

tristan

3:14 AM  
Blogger John Ng said...

Can't really 'shhh' now that it's mentioned here, can it!? hahaha It's nice... I'll surely tell everyone I know about it :)

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home