Thursday, February 15, 2007

Work Wear

Although I am still unemployed, I think I should start getting some work appropriate attires anyway. Tees and jeans are fine occasionally, but not ALL THE TIME. Dress up professionally? So not my style, but I think I can do it. After all, accepting challenges shows that you're living life to the fullest. In fact, give me an unlimited credit card and shop mate and I can do anything.
Last few seasons were all about skinny jeans, and what about this season? Strink everything, of course! Slim suits, skinny tie, with the occasional oversized tops or accessories for contrast. What the heck ~ why not take up a few inches off your pants to expose your ankles too? Dior Homme:
Tailored suit jacket over oversized knitwear and fitted pants.This play with proportion is fun, and I like it! It's formal, but still young and hip. Burberry Prosum:

Same colour but in different tones. Long-sleeved top with mid-length pants. Pull up socks and sneakers. Plain but effective. Kim Jones:
This ensemble is both fresh and playful. Perhaps not apt for work, but possibly for any sem-formal event. D&G:


Photo from Style.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home