Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Things I want... and must have

Jeans - True Religion: I seriously need a new pair of slimfitted jeans. I purposely left the ones I have back in Melbourne, thinking that tops are more essential, and one/two pair of jeans would be enough. How wrong was I to assume that? Anyway, this American clothing line is big in the States. Comfortable fabric, beautifully cutted. As far as I know, it's not available in KL yet though. My Pick: Stretch Logan Jeans. Photo from: eluxury

Tee - 1) 2KTshirt: I love printed tees. Everyone young (or young at heart) does, really. If they don't, they should! I've got a few tees from this brand. They produce unique, funkily fun printed tees. And they are 100% cotton; perfect for hot climated cities. My Pick: Some-Where. Photo from: 2KTshirt. 2) Anything: What can I say other than - I want, I want, I want!!! This street brand is quite expensive back in Melbourne (around AUD100 per tee) and it seems that it's a lot cheaper if you get it online. My Pick: Madfits. Photo from: aNYThing


Accesory - Dior Homme: I remember the first elastic tie I got back in Grade 1. It was in burgendy. Yes... I know. All 7 year-olds should know that that colour is not on the fashion colour palette. Well, this one is different. Not because it's in the always fashionable black and it's skinny but because it's Dior Homme. My Pick: Elastic Tie. Photo from: luisaviaroma
Phone - Prada/LG: I admit I'm technology stupid, but I know enough to know that this is a collaborated Prada and LG complete touch screen mobile phone which is a "must-have" for 2007 (out in March). Well, either this, or the iPhone (out around July). Photo from: Engadget

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if nothing else, you have very good taste :) oh, have you tried the fragrance, prada man? a friend back in melb has ordered me to get some duty free on the way back. hope all is well in KL. any news on the job seeking front? btw currently in paris, then to italy next week. ah, life is hard.

9:24 AM  
Blogger John Ng said...

- "You have very good taste" - yeah, tell me something new hahahaha jk. I've seen the prada cologne - quite stylish packaging, but haven't tried it yet though.

- Finding work is hard and confusing. I'll tell you about it later.

- "Paris... Italy..." - did you know that there's an age limit for enjoying life and having fun? And you are well past that age.

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home