Thursday, October 19, 2006

Come watch me, I am Nudie

Okay, it's been confirmed. Obviously I don't understand the concept of saving money. If I do, I wouldn't had gone shopping today! Plus, what the fuck was I doing going shopping when I was supposed to have my lunch and go back home to study for my exam next week. Anyhow, I can now proudly admit that I am a Nudie jeans owner. I bought it at General Pants at Melbourne Central. Look at this baby...

Photo from Nudie

... pretty, isn't it? It's not me in this picture, but imagine: sexy, atheletic calves, and round, firm, bootylicious buns. HA ~ I know I don't look good in skinny jeans but what the heck, Kate Moss wears it... so, enough said. The salesperson there was funny. She made a joke about the Tsubi jeans with glitters and how they are for Mardi Gras and look not-so-manly. Ahem ~ okay ~ remind me not to get that jeans. But those glitters on a metallic silver fabric... so pretty... NO, I am not gonna get them!

1 Comments:

Blogger hwangus said...

lol, good luck with yer exams and everything, buddy...

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home