Saturday, October 14, 2006

Boring, but productive

It's amazing how I got so much things done today. In the afternoon, I went to Xiang Hair at QV to have my haircut. That wasn't before I tried to make an appointment with Reinassance, Millenium Lifestyle and Toni & Guy without success. It was my first time at Xiang Hair and Joel is now my new favourite hairdresser. He's like the David Michangelo of hair. After a few snips, he would stand back, observe and snip some more. My head was push in all possible directions and at one point it was so far south I discovered a new way to satisfy myself. Anyway, I might had paid twice of what I did before, but it worthed every penny.

After that I went to use the solarium at the gym. The beauty machine is one of those which you stand instead of lay in. While I was standing inside the machine I had to lift my arms slightly so that my underarm areas get tanned too. My shoulders got a bit tired after 5-6 minutes and I was going to hold on to a bar but I didn't want to have white palms. I'd never been more stressful in my entire life! I'm surely going back to one of those lay-in, stress-free one they used in Final Destination 3 next time and...

Photo from Hollywoodjesus.

I did some shoulders and abs work. Home by around 3pm and worked on my essay until 9 something. I feel dead now, but accomplished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home