Tuesday, October 03, 2006

'06 Springtime, '07 Spring-trend

It's mid-Spring already. If you haven't already got hayfever, go rub your bloody nose in someone's bushes! I hate hayfever. I hate running nose. But after years to overdosing on herbs and vitamins, I don't get hayfever anymore. Believe me on this, lots of vitamin C, echinacea and garlic. Anyway, these are some Spring-trends I like:

GO SPORTY: Simple - a cap, singlet and a pair of 3/4 shorts. Nothing can do wrong with this ensemble.

Kim Jones.

GO SPORTY and TANNED:
once again, singlet and shorts, but this time with a tan for bonus points.

Dsquared.

LONG shirt with SHORT shorts - Instead of short-sleeved shirt and long pants, go semi-formal with a long-sleeved shirt and a pair of shorts.

Prada.

ACCESSORISE - Give your old pants a new look with a suspender.

Marc by Marc Jacobs. All photos from Style.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home