Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Bad Korea, bad bad

Shame on North Korea!

It spends billions of dollar on developing nuclear bomb when, apparently, 39 per cent of its children suffered chronic malnutrition. AUD1 could probably feed 50 North Korea children, but then why feed them when you know one of them could potentially be the next Kim Jong-il. Anyway, North Korea is in deepshit. It has probably just severed its ties with its closest allies, China and Russia. And if Saddam Hussein got bitch-slapped by the world for allegedly possessing and refusing to handover weapons of mass destruction, I expect more severe sanction for North Korea for actually exploding a weapon of mass destruction.

Anyway, what do I know about world issues when all I care about is fashion and food. I shared a AUD12.90 a dozen of orginal glazed krispy kreme donuts with my sister yesterday. I had 5 of those donuts for dessert last night. It's true. They do taste better if you microwave them for 10 seconds before eating. It becomes soft, warm and I think, less sweet. The problem with eating 5 donuts at once was that I only had 1 left for tonight. So, on the way back from uni today I bought myself a chocolate donut from Donut King. Firstly, it's closer to home and secondly, I wanted to do a comparison between a microwaved DK and a microwaved KK.
And the prize for the Best Microwaved Donut goes to... Krispy Kreme!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

oi there... you gotta microwave it for 6 seconds not 10 seconds... the 4 secs can make big difference! remember... SIX SECONDS! HAHAHA

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is there still just the one outlet out in the suburbs? i saw an empty krispy kreme box in a rubbish bin at work yesterday (um.. i was tempted to look inside and see if there were any left, but i resisted temptation hehe)

9:01 PM  
Blogger John Ng said...

'10 seconds' is good too, cuz it then melts in your mouth! Ahh there is a KK on the corner of Collin and Spencer Street now.

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home