Sunday, September 10, 2006

Timmy's Birthday

I went to Timmy's birthday party on Friday and I have finally recovered to write about it.


Around 20 or so of us gathered in an office around 9pm. The radio was blazing tunes from The Perpetrator to Oakenfold. Well, who cares about music when you've got unlimited supply of alcohol anyway? I don't know what happened to me. I have to stop spending my Saturday sleeping and recovering. That night, I limited myself to 5 drinks (plus 2 shots and 2 spirits) but I still woke up with a bad hangover. At least I didn't embarrass myself by running around like a wild dog or wash the carpet with vodka this time. My friend told me that I should take two shots of vodka to help ease the hangover. I didn't try, because I don't want to die... yet.

Talk about inhibition when one gets drunk, do you know of anyone who can swear non-stop for 2 hours in different languages? The person - who He-Shall-Not-Be-Named, freaked me out! I'm not afraid of ghost, but I'm afraid of him. So, who was it?

I better not name any names before I get myself a restraining order against that person! Haha? Don't laugh! You weren't the one who got verbally and physically abused by him!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

not that he only swore but was also physically violent! haha

1:31 AM  
Blogger John Ng said...

don't care about my emotional scar. I am happy as long as the 'physical scar' I sustained that night fades.

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

at least the tongue stayed in the mouth for the photo :) that's.. um.. progress.

2:31 PM  
Blogger John Ng said...

I know... Actually I wasn't drunk that night, but somehow still got a hangover the day after. What's wrong with me~!? HA

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home