Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Rain, rain, go away

It's been raining apocalyse-style in KL. I've come down with a cold, complete with a sore throat. Headache, phlegm and all have not stop me from partying hard on the weekend. I had a 5 hours undang2 (road rules) class on Saturday. The class was conducted entirely in Malay, so you can guess how useful it was for me - a Malaysia traitor who despise Malaysian way of living and the reason for my return is so that I can live with my parents and put off working for as long as possible. The test is on this coming Saturday. As if waking up at 6am for the class didn't already cause enough harm to my already sickened body, I went clubbing with friends that same night. Lots of Xmas and New Year parties coming up, but right now I don't feeling I'll recover in time. I hope my age will work in my favour.

Ps. I'm still using public computer right now. Hence, the lack of photos and updates. I think my parents want to move to a new condo soon. So I'll get a PC together with internet access after moving.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

non-stop rain there in KL, and raging bushfires burning up half of the state of victoria here, quite a contrast! sounds like you're having an interesting time, good luck with the lessons! hmm.. 6am and john ng go as well together as a cobra and a mongoose hehe

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS. I'm guessing you're parents will move to that new condo while you're away for the day and they'll *forget* to give you the new address :)

7:46 PM  
Blogger hwangus said...

can i have a condo? thanks!

2:47 AM  
Blogger John Ng said...

D: '... move to that new condo while you're away for the day and they'll *forget* to give you the new address' - not everyone experience what you went through in your childhood, but I symphatise you ;-)

H: Your request scares me hahahaa!

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home