Thursday, November 30, 2006

What's next?

I'm now no longer a student, but officially unemployed. I got my results yesterday and thank god, I managed to pass the unit I thought I wouldn't. I won't be coming back to complete my course like I planned. I've closed my bank accounts and cancelled my gym membership. Everything that's not in my luggages has been packed into boxes and labelled, some to be sent back and some to remain here with my sister.

So, what's next?

It's time for me to embark onto a new voyage of life. In summary:
  1. Learn to drive. Having you ever heard of chauffers kidnapping their bosses? Raped their asses and then poured salt on their wounds?
  2. Work (approx. a year). So what if I've never worked a day in my life and, my IQ, EQ and general knowledge remain unchanged after all these years? I will not sell myself short! RM2000+/mth!
  3. Start own business. I'm leaning towards the food industry. People may not need the newest LV Monogram Groom wallet or to brush they teeth, but everyone needs food.
  4. Own apartment. Minimalism is cheap, chic and clean. I am thinking one bed-room, one study, timber floor, white walls, white shelves and silver kitchen.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hehe... god bless you and may all your dreams come true! good luck with everything you do in the future... muaks! see you in KL.

7:06 AM  
Blogger John Ng said...

Thank you. Good luck and best wishes to you too. Make sure you come to KL!

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home