Thursday, November 23, 2006

Nothing for days

When it comes to doing absolutely nothing for days and not feeling bored or bad about it, I think I'm the best. Since Sunday, I've done minimally and exactly the same things every single day - watch HK drama series and gym. Usually, at this time of year, I'd be in KL, hovering around my dad' office, nagging him like a sissy little princess for pocket money. And with the dole, I'd get myself the Most-Hated fruit on the planet - Perez... no I mean durian, protein powder to soak my muscles with and spend on cabs since I can't drive... yet.

Right now I'm still in Melbourne, waiting for the release of my exam results on the 30th of this month. I've been trying hard not too think much about it and to take it easy. But whenever I try to put a resume together or casually ponder on the thought of ultimately entering the workforce, a torrent of scary ramifications of which if I were to fail anything would recandle the paranoia in my mind.

7 more days, wish me luck, I need it! Pray for me. Pray to Jesus or that hot virgin chick.

Ps. I haven't forgotten about my small business analysis project, I just haven't been able to find anything I like recently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home