Tuesday, December 05, 2006

In KL

As the plane that carried me and hundred other passengers gradually descended into KLIA, I could feel my hard beating heart cracked my ribcage. "Welcome to Malaysia to all visitors, and welcome back to all Malaysians," the captain announced. Welcome back - to me, that translates as my precarious plan to start a new life in an environment I left behind when I was young has finally arrived.

It's only been a few days and I'm already suffering from nasal allergy - sneezing and snorting whenever I'm outdoors where air pollution is inevitable. I'll need to contact a driving school today and start having lessons soon. And also, right now my plan is to teach piano part-time before looking for a full-time job at the beginning of '07.

I'll update with some photos later.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

greetings from melb, glad to know ur now safe and well in KL. good luck with the driving lessons (hey, if i can do it, so can u hehe). looking forward to hearing about ur new adventures! :)

11:07 PM  
Blogger John Ng said...

I heard it's not compulsory to learn manual now ~ YAY! I'll try to keep this blog updated as often as I possibly can.

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home