Saturday, June 30, 2007

Snap out of it!

I'm one of those who are never satisfied with what s/he's got. Here! I've admitted it! Now it's time to do what everyone is so famously doing nowadays and start going to therapy. REMEMBER: something else is always responsible for what goes wrong in your life!

Am I missing Melbourne, or just bored with KL? I know I miss how I used to have close friends to go hang out with. Lunches and dinners. Coffees and chichats. I miss shopping at FAT (GPO) and walking up and down Lt. Collin Street on Sundays. I miss skipping Mondays' classes to go to the gym. I miss tennis. I miss the four seasons (a day). I miss Melbourne - who would have ever thought I'd say this, let alone admit it.
KL? I love KL. But... something is not right and I can't pinpoint what exactly. Everything is what/how I thought it'd be before I came back, but still... I've been feeling a bit restless and perplexed lately. I L-O-V-E KL, but HK seems better... so does Sg... Taiwan could be fun... wouldn't mind returning to Melbourne either. Argh! I'll get over it. Somehow.
This eco- aka Anna Hindmatch bag is big everywhere. I can't wait to get mine off Chan when it arrives on our shores. Sure. It's girly and perhaps also sissy. But in the world of fashion, nothing is too feminine for a guy slash fashionista (other than skirts, blouses, dresses, heels, low-cut V-necks, g-strings, pantyhoses.........................................)
And I want the CDG vintage-mickey. GIVE ME! GIVE ME! GIVE ME!

Photo from theSartorialist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home